One of the easiest ways to increase business profitability is to reduce costs. But in reality, it’s hard to do.
Business owners and physician practices face yearly cost inflation and an ever-increasing percentage of revenues that must be spent on employee benefits, especially when it comes to health insurance group plans. As a financial consultant to the business owner, at Silverhawk, we provide benefits consulting with the goal of identifying and designing the best and most cost-effective strategies for business owners.
We understand how important employee benefits are to recruiting and retaining the best staff. Our experience, knowledge and affiliations put us in the position to research, analyze and identify innovative methods of providing coverage – be it by direct purchase, association health plans, utilization of Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs), or even employee leasing. We may even identify ways for you to reduce overall risk management costs via ownership of your own insurance company.
And when it comes to retirement plans, Silverhawk Retirement Planning Services via our affiliation with Tom Rooney and Clear Fiduciary Consultants has the resources to assist you with retirement plan design and benchmarking provided by a real fiduciary.
We can assist you in evaluating your options related to:
- Health Insurance Group Plans
- 401(k) Plan Design, Enrollment and Employee Education
- “Golden Handcuffs” for Key Persons to assist in recruiting and retention
- Supplemental retirement plans for owners only that can exceed 401(k) limits and be provided discriminately
- Disability Insurance
- Payroll Services
- Workers’ Compensation insurance options
- Long Term Care Coverage
- Preventive Medicine Programs
- Dental Care and optical care
- Pre-Paid Legal Expense Plans
- Corporate Medical Reimbursement
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA)