ADVISOR SUPPORT AND CLIENT CONCIERGE
Our practice has been built on our promise to serve our clients with the highest level of support and integrity. With our unique personal strategy to financial planning, we can navigate financial decisions. We simplify their complex financial situations to help clients work towards their financial goals. Silverhawk Private Wealth is a boutique firm with over 40 years of advising experience, and has been in Scottsdale, Arizona for over 20 years. We are excited about the continued growth of our firm. We are looking for a passionate individual to work in our expanding back office. You will have the opportunity to work with an amazing group of highly knowledgeable people who strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our clients. You will work directly with our financial advising team and daily with our high net worth clients.
- Play an integral role in our client onboarding experience, provide assistance to financial advisors by establishing new accounts, and processing paperwork, deliveries and payments. Walk our clients through the process from start to finish to ensure a seamless onboarding experience.
- Answer incoming calls and assist clients with requests and questions, build and improve client relationships by treating them with a high level of professionalism and care.
- Work with the insurance specialist and operations manager on completing tasks and giving assistance where needed.
- Database management- update CRM and record notes from client conversations. Update both physical and electronic client files.
- Work with external partners to solve service and operational issues.
- Help organize specific alternative investment files, keep them up to date and the team notified of opening and closing of fund offerings.
- Maintain office filing system.
CULTURAL FIT (Our Core Values):
- Integrity: We do what is right every time, we put our clients’ best interests above our own. By acting in an ethical manner, we have gained the trust of our clients, partners, and employees.
- Relationships: We value the relationships we cultivate in our practice; we build trust and rely on our team to achieve our goals and successes.
- Collaboration: We believe everyone should feel valued and comfortable to share their ideas and make contributions, we strive to work together towards common objectives.
- Prosperity: We believe in working towards success, for our clients, for our team, for everyone we work with. We believe with the right partnership and teamwork we all thrive.
- 2-5 years of experience working in the financial services industry.
- Results orient mindset, can troubleshoot, and problem solve effectively and efficiently.
- General understanding of different investment products is a must.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly articulate and able to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and consistent accuracy with all data.
- You have a broad-based knowledge and understanding of general financial planning concepts.
- Proficient computer skills- Microsoft Office Suite.
Previous experience working in CRM systems- Wealthbox is a plus.
Your phone voice is amazing and eloquent. Your patience in a fast moving environment is outstanding. Your attitude and self-confidence is observable and apparent. Your track record of prior success is anticipated.
The compensation provided to you will meet your talent level, and, you are absolutely going to love our culture and the members of our brilliant team.
Let’s talk now!
Email your resume to: email@example.com